Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 23, 2011

My sister called me early and wanted to get sushi so I met her at Kawa. It's been a while, sushi. It was good. I ate two rolls, which was a little too much. We talked about vacation spots in and out of the country. I should work as a travel adviser or something. I also told her I was taking this picture and this is the face she made.. to be fair, she was eating.

I went to the gym after lunch and got down to business with the hour I had. I did several sets of exercises that left me pretty wiped out. It feels good to leave the gym like that though; I know I actually did something.

I went out for a short walk on the river bike trail and took some photos of the ice building up on the banks and the berries that are still alive and well it seems.

I came home and had some food before getting a shower and meeting Jess at the Oarhouse. We sat at the end of the bar talking while others yelled at the TVs the football game were on. There was a large bottle of liqueur in front of us that I turned to read the label and then the bartender came over and tried to casually move it away like we were going to steal it or something. It was amusing.

We went to the movie theater where Jess encountered Justin Bieber. He doesn't seem into it. We saw The Dilemma, which was good but I wouldn't recommend anyone go see it in theaters.

I spent the night watching Californication and Eastbound and Down, playing some music and eventually getting to sleep with three hours left before my alarm would go off.

3 comments:

Nathan Terry said...

I see you also spent your night getting your hair as close to Bieber's as possible.

D.M. said...

hahhaha ohhh so nice of you to notice!

Nathan Terry said...

It's cool man...I dig the Biebs too.