Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jan 1, 2010

As time went on through the night, I started to notice it getting light outside so I looked out on the deck to see what the sky looked like. When I saw it, I grabbed my camera and we headed down to the beach so I could take a lot of photos.

The sunrise was amazing. It was a beautiful way to start a new year. There's something indescribable about seeing the sun rise over the ocean.

Chuck and I walked on the beach for a while, watching the sun slowly rise higher into the sky and then eventually heading back to the house, where we had some snacks as we waited for people to finally start waking up. Everyone got up and we watched some of the parade on TV and then headed back home.

I got home around noon and was feeling about ready to go to sleep finally, so I did just that. I slept through most of the afternoon and didn't really feel like doing much when I got up besides watching Mythbusters and going through old photos and then editing the new ones I took. That's really all I did for the evening. What a productive start to the new year...

No comments: