Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan 22, 2011

The gym was my only escape from inside for the day. I did some weights and then adapted the rest of my plan by using machines and the track because the weight room was completely filled. I ran a few miles on the treadmill before leaving.

After more time spent inside I decided to go out for a drive somewhere. I drove to Cedarville but didn't find anywhere that looked like a good photo. I did get to listen to a lot of Stuff You Should Know. I learned about nuclear weapons and Muppets.

I went to the bay and stopped at one of the marinas in Fortescue. I got some nice shots of the boats and lights on the water that I put up on my other page. I walked along the docks for a while but it was frigid so I quickly went back to the car.

Even though it was late/early when I got back I still couldn't sleep so I watched Mythbusters and talked to Jess online until sometime around six.

No comments: