Friday, January 21, 2011

Jan 21, 2011

When I finally got myself out of bed in the afternoon I asked Chuck to accompany me to Moe's for food. I got a big burrito that I couldn't finish. We stayed there for a while after we finished eating and then went to Staples so I could look at computer chairs. I didn't buy one.

The rest of the day was spent mostly watching shows and then I finally got out of a chair and on the treadmill for a few miles, listening to a podcast about Ig Nobel prizes and America's dependency on cars.

I needed to get out so I bundled up well and hit the street for a long walk around town with my camera. It was frigid outside so it hurt my hands to take photos but I did it anyway.

I walked through downtown and then came back and walked the other direction by the river walk and then through the old neighborhood past my old house. I listened to three Thrice albums so I was out for a while. It got warmer when I was walking and not stopping to shoot.

When I got home I watched The Mentalist and eventually got in bed until I fell asleep.

No comments: