Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan 18, 2011

After some oatmeal for breakfast we went to the first History of Photography class of the semester. I've never had a class with Keith where he is teaching material instead of technique. Should be interesting, especially being an honors course.

Next was Special Problems in Photo, also with Keith, where he went over the basic syllabus and talked about a lot of the same things he did in the last class.

After a brief stop in an art history class where to professor wasn't there, we went to get food at the Student Center and talked for a while before returning to Westby where I had to talk to a few people. Then I went to Shannon's to talk to her for a little while and watch How I Met Your Mother.

I met Chuck and Taxi Driver Blake at Applebee's to talk about a video podcast project we're attempting to get started. Once some of the basic plot ideas got resolved we made some progress and are planning to move forward with filming soon.

I came home to meet Katie, who gave me my Christmas present. It was nice and now I'll have tea for a while.

No comments: