Friday, January 28, 2011

Jan 28, 2011

My first Gallery meeting of the semester was a long one. We talked about the layout of the publication and discussed what we were going to do for our fundraisers. I edited and submitted my photos so that was taken care of. We hung around talking for a while after the meeting ended. I went to Heather's for a short time to hang out until Alex was ready to go to Philly.

We went to Blackbird Pizzeria. It's an all-vegan place so I was excited to try some things. I got the BBQ mushroom sandwich with cole slaw and jalapenos on it. It was quite good. Alex's eggplant grinder was also delicious.

We walked down South Street and then up Pine Street to take some photos while trying not to die in the snow. Alex almost went down a few times.

The city looked really nice buried under a layer of white but the walkways were not very well cleared. After wandering around for a while we went back to the car. We did find a great sale on Vitamin Water so we picked up a bunch to use in our fundraiser for the Gallery. We also tried to check out one of our professor's openings at Moore College, but it was over when we got there.

I dropped off Alex and hung out at Westby for a little while before I came home to watch some things and update this. Now I need some sleep. Goodnight.

No comments: