Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jan 8, 2011

When I woke up to several different sources telling me that there was a lot of snow outside I decided to take cover and not look out the windows. I spent the day sheltered indoors without a glance outside in a futile attempt to not think about it. I watched TV and spent a good deal of time working on ideas for an installation/sculpture that I'm hoping to show soon at Rowan.

The night was spent bathed in the gloomy glow of my computer monitor as I did some writing in between eating and watching Mythbusters and Dinner for Schmucks. Being inside alone makes me do weird things. I would not do well in a real prison.

I worked out in my room on the floor for a while, the best I could in the small space I have. I got a shower in the early morning and tried to sleep but ended up staying awake quite a while longer.

No comments: