Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan 25, 2011

Once I finally found a parking spot at school I made it to class right on time. History of Photo was kind of a blur. I couldn't really focus on anything, so I guess it's good we were just doing something of a survey of images.

In the Special Problems class we spent pretty much the whole class looking at our "inspiration" images. We spent way too long looking at the images people picked out. I'm not surprised but I really was hoping we'd get into something more interesting.

I was able to go get food during Photo II and eat it as we discussed our equipment and then got into the same thing as the previous class where we just talked about the photographers and such that inspire us. Such a long day. I hung out and talked to Alex and then worked on some things before heading home.

I met Ryan at the gym when I got back and changed. We just ran on the treadmills for half an hour. We talked the whole time and I guess the "running at a pace where you can hold a conversation" is a real thing. I was able to do it well though I wouldn't have guessed I could.

We went for a walk around the neighborhood after the gym and then I came in trying to get a job for the next day and watching Eastbound and Down.

No comments: