Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jan 27, 2011

When we finally got up and had breakfast, I snow suited up and we took to the streets to see the damage and wander around campus.

We walked down the tracks to take some photos and tried not to fall into the snow. So far only once this winter! Good thing one camera is waterproof.

We walked over to Westby and hung out in the computer lab for a while. I edited some of the photos from yesterday and played Scrabble online. We walked back to Shannon's house as the sun was setting and I took some more photos.

She made some pasta that we at before I relaxed and felt like falling asleep in the chair. I didn't sleep very well.

I went to Samurai a little bit later and met Maureen for dinner. I got the spider roll and we shared some wasabi calamari, which was really great. We had a chance to talk and catch up since it's been quite a while since we've really spoken. It was a good time.

I went over to Heather's and Chuck showed up shortly thereafter and we hung out listening to music and trying to ignore Jersey Shore.

I got to be the DJ and Chuck played some tunes that we sang along to. Remember Box Car Racer? Of course you do. We had some pizza that didn't belong to us before we broke out the games.

The first game we played was Jenga. It was my first time. I didn't knock it over. There were things written on each block that added to the game as well. Most of them just said to drink.

We played a short game of Kings and then got into Trivial Pursuit. That game took a long time and we just ended up calling it quits after an hour and only one wedge had been awarded that I can remember.

We watched some of Eurotrip before we realized how late it was and we decided to head out. It got "Scotty Doesn't Know" stuck in my head though.

No comments: