Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jan 11, 2011

I got up after barely any sleep and went to work at Memorial for an English class. I read some of the Sedaris book that I borrowed from Brian. The class was pretty good but they had the teacher's aide there to work with them so I didn't have to do much.

I was really tired after working but I went up to Rowan to photograph the paintings that are in storage for Hottle so he can archive them for the family of the artist and the school.

I had to unwrap them all and once I had finished shooting them all we had to wrap them again. It was a process and a lot of the plastic was falling apart because of its age. It took us quite a while but we got through them all.

It looked much better when we were done with it but there is a lot more where that all came from. I headed home in the snow and I felt like I was going to pass out from being so tired.

Once I got home I had something to eat and I wasn't tired anymore. I was up late again. I went out for a long walk in the snow all around town, taking photos as it fell heavy and piled up. It was somewhat relaxing walking through the fresh snow listening to Thrice.

I still couldn't sleep when I got back so I ran for a while on the treadmill. I put together the photos and some video I took recently with music and I like how it turned out. It's on my other site. By that time it was morning and I went out to shovel the walkway and the driveway before my grandmom got home for work.

No comments: