Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec 23, 2010

I spent an uneventful hour after I got up and then Jamie got me so we could pick Nathan up form the train station in Philly. There was a lot of traffic on the highway so it took us a while to get to him. He piled in the back seat with me and Chuck and we headed to New Delhi restaurant for dinner. Nathan and Jamie are reminiscing about the time she took that photo of all of us at the restaurant.

The food was delicious. It's an Indian buffet and they had a small, but really good selection. I love Indian spices. Definitely a good choice.

Dessert came with the buffet as well so I got the fried milk balls, which were not exactly like I expected but they were quite tasty. Very sweet.

Once we smelled like Indian food, we headed to the Ritz to see Black Swan. We got there just in time for it to start. I thought it was really good in many ways. I'll probably see it again eventually but it's not the greatest movie ever as I heard from several people.

I had planned to do something when I got home but Shannon ended up not feeling like hanging out so I stayed home and did the usual for the night, not being able to sleep until almost dawn.

No comments: