Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec 3, 2010

So I woke up late thanks to my phone dying overnight and I missed the bus to New York with my Art History class. Too bad, I would have liked to go to MoMA again. When I did get up my mom, Larry and Sarah were over taking things apart and packing things up to take out. We spent the rest of the day doing that and got a lot done. The house is emptying out.

Later I met Ryan at the gym for some much-needed exercise. We did a variety of things, avoiding leg exercises to allow me to hike tomorrow.

We went to his house to play Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii for a couple hours. It's just like the old games and it's a lot of fun. We played through the first couple of worlds, finding them much harder than the old games. It will be a challenge.

I came home and did my best to fall asleep early. I did better than usual.

No comments: