Friday, December 24, 2010

Dec 24, 2010

I got up and went out to run a few errands before Sarah and Ken came over with Aiden. We decided to open gifts first. Sarah gave me a couple t-shirts, one of which is really awesome. Hope it fits. Then Aiden started opening the first of his many, many gifts.

He had fun with his stuff for a few seconds after he opened it and then he wanted to open another. I got him a set of Woody pajamas from Toy Story. He really just seemed to want to open things because after there were no more presents he got upset.

We sat down to have dinner (or breakfast for me) after opening things was finished. Broccoli casserole, sweet potatoes and potato salad. It was all really good, though Aiden was only interested in his root beer. Kids.

After the festivities I hung around for a while until it was dark and went out to take some photos. I wanted to shoot the moon but it wasn't out when I was at the river so I just got some shots of the bridge and lights.

I stopped by Carolyn's while I was in the area and she made me a cup of hot chocolate while we caught up. She was about to go see Caryn so I tagged along.

I haven't seen Caryn in years so it was nice to see her. She was busy wrapping gifts at her grandparents' house so we just sat and talked with them while some interesting wrapping took place. Her grandparents are really friendly and I had a nice night there.

Surprise, it's almost six. I've been up all night talking online and not being tired. I'm almost tired now. Should I just stay up? No. I have to try to sleep a little. Oh, Christmas, how you've changed.

No comments: