Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dec 2, 2010

I'm really good at wasting a morning. I didn't go to my first class but I did choose to go in for class two. We learned a few helpful things for our website and then spent the rest of the time working on our sites and talking. I like the way my site is coming along. The photos are just in there as placeholders right now, which is why there are repeats.

I went home for a while before returning to Glassboro to Shannon's place. She found her box of wine and wanted to finish it off.

Jackie came over with her own bottle of wine and a newly acquired corkscrew that she couldn't figure out how to use. Once I had popped the cork, we had some drinks and watched Thursday shows. After It's Always Sunny we watched the first bit of Anchorman.

I got the Sam Adams holiday variety pack and most of the beers are really good. The Chocolate Bock is great; I'd like to find a six pack.

We joined the rest of the people in the house hanging out in the living room watching TV after a while. There's always something going on there.

I stayed out later than I thought I would and couldn't fall asleep when I got home of course.

No comments: