Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dec 15, 2010

I spent the morning working in the clay studio on this piece for sculpture. It's not complete yet and I have to work out a few problems before I can get it to be exactly what I want but I think once I do that it will turn out nicely.

We had our final critique in Typography where we presented our final brochures and then talked about their strengths and weaknesses. Everyone ended up with good finished projects and some nice words from Jan.

I worked on some things after class and then came home before Jeff got me to go to Quizzo at PJ's. We had a terrible waitress but we got our food and drinks eventually. One of the questions was something like, "what band is named after a group of naval officers?" It was The Commodores, hence the salute.

It was a disappointing game, point-wise, as we scored pretty low on a lot of rounds. The game was fun as always though and I got to enjoy a few beers and chill out.

No comments: