Monday, December 27, 2010

Dec 27, 2010

I put off going out into the snow for a while but eventually I had to go and shovel a path from the door to the cars. The shoveling wasn't actually that bad since the snow was light. That's one advantage to not having that long driveway anymore. I cleared off both cars and dug out a path to get to the road.

While I was snow suited up I decided to go to the cemetery to take some shots. Overall I had more good ideas than good shots but I got a few so it counts. I have to go back to try out one thing that didn't work. The sun went down before I could get a good picture.

Shannon came over and we tried to play video games but something went wrong with each attempt. We got a pizza and watched Role Models instead. I finally had a few of my beers from the party two weeks ago. I think this was my favorite.

After the movie I met Carissa for a walk around our neighborhood. We walked on the streets for a while but then started walking in the snow. Carissa made an impromptu snow angel but had a hard time getting out of it. That's the hardest part. We walked past my old house just to check it out and then through the cemetery, which was very difficult as it hadn't been plowed and snow drifts made some very deep areas. We laid down in the snow to rest for a while and it wasn't even bad.

I went to Ryan's to play some DK Country. We played for a little while but after repeating the same stage many times and not getting through it we called it a night.

No comments: