Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dec 22, 2010

I didn't sleep too much but I got up and met Brian and Dan at the Sushi Buffet in Deptford for lunch. I'm surprised I never knew about this place; sushi and Chinese buffet for a reasonable price! Awesome. We discussed ideas for portraits and were questioned by our waitress about what we were doing, then she suggested a good spot to shoot. I may actually use that spot. We went to Barnes and Noble to look for possible gifts and then we headed home.

Later, Chuck and I went up to The Abbaye for Great Lakes Brewery Buy-the-Glass night. We got there early and had some vegan wings before Jamie and Katie met us there.

We had the last glasses of the Christmas Ale before the tap went dry luckily. It was really good so at least we got to try it. The other beers were quite good as well so no complaints.

We got our last round before the event was over and then proceeded to debate things from the quality of horror movies, Happy Gilmore vs. Billy Madison and the network choices of Stephen Colbert and Glenn Beck. Obviously Happy Gilmore is the best and horror movies are not usually good, but the last issue remains unresolved.

After a while we headed home and I have not been able to sleep again. More conversations online and playing bass through the early morning. I think I'm going to need to stay up all night and not sleep or sleep all day to fix this.

No comments: