Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dec 12, 2010

Once I got up and felt like leaving I went to Westby and worked on my website. I watched a tutorial video for a coding program called Lightbox2 that I'm using on my site to display my photos. Surprisingly, it didn't take that long to figure out so I didn't have to spend all day blankly staring at code. Andrew was working in the lab as well so we went to get food at Ciconte's. I got a Zippy Eggplant. It was good. I got a lot of stuff done on the website after figuring out the coding.

Shannon came to the studio to do a shoot and we were immediately presented with several problems. After rigging the only lights we could find and improvising something to hold up the roll of white paper that took forever to open, we got to work. I got a lot of great silhouette shots and some others that I didn't expect in the beginning. I put them up on the other site. I was really happy with how they came out.

I went back and joined Alex to work on my site for another couple of hours, finishing almost everything before I left. Shannon and I watched last week's Dexter before the season finale came on. It was an interesting but overall good episode to wrap it up. I'm still undecided.

No comments: