Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dec 7, 2010

I had the privilege of being Shannon's model for her practical exam in the morning. I had to be an injured football player. At least I'm used to being injured. She had to do a bunch of flexibility tests and palpation things. It seemed like she was doing well, but what do I know?

I ran over to Hottle's class, getting there just in time for it to start. We picked our order for our final presentations and then I ate my bagel while we talked about the morality of selling our cultural heritage to the highest bidder in auction houses. I had my meeting with Keith to talk about finals and then spent a little bit of time in Web Design before heading home.

I had some food and then got started on packing things up again. I took my bookcases down to the new room to get them out of the way and then resumed the cleaning. I got some frames for my work-in-progress pieces and put them in there all nice so they will be ready for the morning.

It seems like my stuff is compacting well into a small amount of boxes. It just seems like a lot when it's spread out.

No comments: