Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dec 28, 2010

I'm sure I've spent more time inside during a day but today felt like I really just didn't do anything. I watched a lot of Mythbusters and ate grapes.

I jumped at the chance to get out by going to the store with my grandmom and taking pictures while she was getting vitamins of some sort.

Later, Tracy wanted to go out and play so she came down to the park and we started making snow creatures. The snow wasn't good for packing so we had to use chunks of snow that were already there.

Considering that, her turtle came out really nice.

I spent some time trying to make this guy look like a penguin. I think it works with his wings and his little feet.

We kept making little snowmen on the bridge. It was hard to find sticks and rocks because everything was under the snow. We went on a hunt and came back with things to complete them.

We left a family of snowmen with two pets on the bridge. Hopefully no one kicks them over and they are appreciated.

We went to the Oarhouse for a beer and some food. There were a few outbursts from customers because of the football game but not as many as you might expect. That was nice. My nachos were good and we got to catch up for the first time in a while.

After a rather boring beginning to the day the night ended nicely. Now maybe I'll eventually go to sleep.

No comments: