Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dec 26, 2010

After spending some time inside, Chuck told me he would want to go get lunch so we went to Kawa. It was basically the only place open. I had to clean off my car twice before leaving and once we got there we spent a lot of time inside, me drinking hot tea and watching the golf show on TV as I finished my curry.

We took a walk down by the river and I took some shots of the snow. It was nice looking but it was really cold out.

We walked down High Street on the way back to the car and then waited until the windshield ice melted and headed home.

I spent the rest of the evening and night at home, staying inside with the shades drawn so I could forget that I was being snowed in. I didn't really forget but I could ignore it for a while. I watched a good movie and some other things and now I'm going to try to sleep. I know I won't.

No comments: