Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aug 31, 2010

I stayed in most of the morning until my grandmother invited me over to have some food. She had corn and potatoes with chicken so I had corn and potatoes. It was really good actually. I stayed there for a while trying to find an unsecured wireless network to no avail.

I went up to Westby to help Alex with her project and found strange statues all over campus. I don't think I like them. Also, Alex wasn't able to get started on her gallery setup yet so we just hung out in the computer lab talking while she edited some videos.

Once it was time for Iron Man 2 to start at the intramural field I went over there. Joanna joined me for some of the movie but I wanted to get food so we went to Wawa, which was closed (!?) so I went across the street to a new pizza place and got their last, old slice of pizza. It wasn't bad. I met up with the other Alex after that and hung out at her place for a short time before walking over to Westby to get my car.

We drove around for a little while listening to music before I dropped her off and went back to the computer lab where Alex was still editing videos. I hung out for a bit until she was ready to leave and then I went home as well.

No comments: