Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 30, 2010

After sleeping in since I went to bed so late in the morning and not doing much for the few hours I was up, I met Ryan and Erika at the gym. We did a series of exercises with the kettle bells that started off easy and got a little harder each time we repeated them. We did a short obstacle course after that and ended it.

Chuck suggested Asian food and that sounded good to me so we went to Kawa (after we found out the Viet place is closed on Mondays.) I got spicy tofu curry which was delicious.

We decided to head up to Landmark after that. We watched some sports on tv and went down the list of bottled beer to find the funny and tasty ones.

Shannon showed up later with some friends. This was around the time I felt like dancing so I did. One of these events made Chuck start drinking more.

We stayed until they kicked us out again. It was a fun night.

No comments: