Monday, August 16, 2010

Aug 16, 2010

I didn't want to go outside too much because it was really hot all morning so I went to the gym to start my weekly regime. After I did the main exercises I needed to do I ran for a while on the treadmill. I much prefer running outside but it's so much harder when it's so hot.

I went to Chili's with my grandmom later. I suggested it mostly for the sweet corn soup. It never disappoints. My sister was working as well so we got to talk a bit. I went to BJ's with my grandmom after dinner to help her get a few things and bring them home.

I went to see Chopper to get my car checked out so he could get new axles for me. It will finally be fixed soon and hopefully it will stop clicking when I turn corners. I took this shot next to his garage. I like the clouds and it reminds me of the Starting Line's Direction cover.

I was supposed to go out with Shannon but it didn't work out so I stayed inside watching The Daily Show, Lie to Me and Man vs. Wild. That turned into watching stupid Youtube videos until early hours of the morning. Eventually I went to sleep.

No comments: