Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 6, 2010

My dad picked me up early and we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. I always end up getting too much for breakfast. The crepes were delicious but I couldn't come close to finishing the bowl of oatmeal I got on the side.

After breakfast we went to the course and played a round. It took a few holes for him to get warmed up but once he got a feel for it he started throwing some really nice shots. We played all but the two holes that were underwater and it was a good game. I feel like I never play on this course anymore.

I spent the afternoon sorting photos while waiting for my unemployment interview phone call. It was quick and easy once they finally called. Alex came down and picked me up and we headed to Landmark with Chuck. She's doing a video project on social drinking and wanted to use us a guinea pigs; I happily agreed.

We got a tower of Shock Top so we could serve ourselves since it took about fifteen minutes to get waited on in the first place. We did a pre-drink interview and then proceeded with the night as usual.

The DJ was really good most of the time. He played New Found Glory without us asking, even a track from their covers album that I never would have guessed he would have. We had a good time talking about diverse topics from music to cut-off ages for having children.

They turned the lights up to let us know it was time to get out. I think we were the only ones left in the place but we hadn't finished our tower so we were holding it down and trying to stay. Eventually the security people started wandering our way so we got the hint and headed out.

Once we got back to my house we stayed up playing Sonic the Hedgehog games for a few hours before we finally decided to go to sleep. The sun was coming up when I was laying down.

No comments: