Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aug 19, 2010

Jeff and I left earlyish in the morning to go to Tyler for a game of disc golf. It was a perfect day for it; cool and not too humid. Our game was going alright, with enough good shots to outweigh any bad ones.

Toward the end of the 27 holes it seemed like we were getting worse but we both nailed a few putts from a good distance so it made us feel better. After our game we got some food at the salad bar nearby and then headed home. The game took a couple of hours because the course is big. It was fun and I always love going back there.

A while after we got back I went to the gym for a shoulder workout and more ab stuff but I didn't run today. I wasn't feeling it.

I was a little exhausted from the day when I got home so I just relaxed for the night watching tv.

No comments: