Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 18, 2010

Jamie picked me and Chuck up and we went to Philly to get out of the South Jersey rain and got lunch at the Loving Hut. I had to get the chow mein again but Jamie went with the sandwich and it looks much better for real than it does in the picture. She confirmed that it was tasty. We walked down South Street after eating and stopped by the smoothie shop to hear the woman describe how they sweeten thing with agave (pronounced "uh-gayv"...)

When we got back the rain had stopped so I went out to shoot some rain drops on the trees. I think the drops look really cool in a macro shot and the pine tree give the drops plenty of places to hang.

Later, Renea wanted to get sushi so we went to Peking Tokyo and I got an eggplant roll. It's been a long while since I've been there and that's my favorite roll. After eating we took a walk down high street and then by the riverwalk. It was a really nice night to walk around. We came back to the house to play XBox but Jimmy had taken it so we just had some beers and talked while playing with Sketch.

As I was getting ready to go to bed, Joanna texted saying she was in the area and wanted to go get pretzels in Philly. Eventually we ended up going and got there as he was taking a fresh batch off the belt. They are perfection when they are hot. The pretzel guy was in a particularly good mood as well and I had a good conversation with him.

Once I got home full of pretzels I was ready to sleep after finishing an episode of The Daily Show.

No comments: