Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aug 10, 2010

I didn't do much for most of the day but I went to Rowan with Katie so she could sort out some financial matters and I found out I had some of my own. Luckily, it was something that was easily taken care of but I'm glad I asked about it so I could fix it quickly.

When we got back I went to the lake to shoot some sunset photos. I managed to get some different shots even though I've taken pictures there so many times.

I headed right to Quizzo from the lake and met Chuck and Katie for a poor night of trivia. Even the things we felt confident about turned out to be wrong. I did get to use some of the French geography I learned back in tenth grade though. We got third place but I think there were only four teams..

I came home after the quiz instead of going out to karaoke bar. I know if I drink I might have a headache the next day but I don't want one while I'm at the bar.

No comments: