Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 20, 2010

This post could be titled, "What I Ate Today." We went for breakfast at The Looking Glass since it's their last weekend open. I'll miss the burritos and smoothies. I made the mistake of trying something different for my last time there and was pretty disappointed. Maybe I'll miss it less now. After breakfast I was going to go photograph the Snowflake Swim, which is like the Polar Bear swim in the ocean, for my Photojournalism class but no one was anywhere to be seen when I arrived.

After a disappointing morning we went to see Valentine's Day at the theater. It was a pretty good movie. Also, I liked this version of the poster much better than any other ones I have seen. I only found it in Russian and there is another half with the male actors on it. I can read it, can you?

We went to Philly to get tickets for a Thursday show in April at the Troc and decided to go get Indian food on South Street. I got some curry that was delicious and spicy. I had a craving and it was satisfied. Never go wrong with Indian food.

We stopped at Gianna's on the way back to the car for vegan peanut butter cake. It was really good cake for being vegan. The crunchies didn't do much for it though.

We came back and went to bed early after a long day.

No comments: