Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24, 2010

Art History II was the same as usual: filled with information that I'm not sure will be on the test. I spent the time after that burning discs for class and hurrying to get some things done before going to the Live Events meeting. We went over a few upcoming events and then I got some food to take back to Photojournalism.

The class wasn't so bad; we watched a couple of videos about photojournalists in action and then looked at our event assignments and more photos from Jerry's portfolio.

We critiqued the box for this week in Sculpture. It was an interesting idea, fairly well executed. I like the design of it.

I got started on the metal part of my snail sculpture. I thought it was going to be really difficult but it ended up being pretty simple.

Within the one class the snail was coming together nicely by the end of class. I really like the way it's looking and I have a few more classes to finish it so I hope it ends up looking awesome.

I ran home after class to band practice. We got through one more song and worked on a few of the old ones again. It's coming along slowly and hopefully we'll be picking up the pace in the next few weeks.

It was an early night since I had to work in the morning. I was tired anyway.

No comments: