Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feb 25, 2010

I covered classes for meetings at Lakeside in the morning. It was declared a half day because of the "impending snow storm" that never came. It snowed a bit in the morning but it was clear for the rest of the day. I was out of there by noon. Not a bad day of work. I went home and took a nice long nap.

After napping I went to Katie's for tea. I don't drink tea enough. The snow had started coming down a lot harder and it looked really awesome outside.

I went up to Rowan After Hours and jumped right in to decorate my cake.

I decorated it poorly but this was how it turned out. I like it but I didn't spend that much time on it. I left it in the office for people to eat if they wanted to.

I got my gnome's picture with the fake snake since I missed the real things. I didn't know the guy would be leaving early or I would have come earlier. I still got my photo so it worked out for that at least.

Christina and I spent the next while in the game room playing air hockey, foozball and skee ball. We wasted quite a bit of time in there until it was time for the raffle, in which I won a Subway gift card.

I made a sandwich with a biscuit, onions, pickles and cheese. I had to be resourceful with the chicken and biscuits they were offering.

It was a pretty good night and we got back late. Had to get to sleep in case I had to wake up early.

No comments: