Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb 17, 2010

I went to Art History II in the morning, trying to catch up with what I missed on Monday. After my break, I went to Photojournalism. Another pointless class but we looked at all the snow pictures that we took and ended up leaving early because our "prof" did not feel well.

I hung out on my second break and then went back to Sculpture to work on my snail. We looked at the second box installation that Erica did. It was covered in coffee filters. It really changed the space and the audio that went with it made it even better. I want a room like that.

I carved more off of my sculpture. I carved it down a lot more and tried to get the shape closer. I started worrying a little more about how much I carved because if I take too much off I can ruin it.

I went to hang out in the office with Joanna when she got back from Boston. We stayed in and watched tv for the rest of the night and went to sleep early.

No comments: