Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 16, 2010

I didn't get a job in the morning so I was able to dedicate my time to working on my paper for Graphic Design. I wrote it pretty quickly once I got into the mindset. I went to Rowan to work on my Power Point presentation in the lab before class. I got it done pretty quickly as well and then had Modern Art. We're trying to get caught up from missing two days last week due to snow.

Once it came time for Graphic Design, I was ready to present my font so I went first. I think my presentation went really well. I covered all the information and made some good points while not being too boring about it. I can't say the same about all the other presentations. Some were okay but others were just horrific. It's like some people have never done this before in their lives. Reading directly from their essay, reading nothing but what's on the Power Point and mispronouncing "Illinois." Not a fun hour for me.

After class I went to Landmark with Shannon to play Quizzo in celebration of Mardi Gras. It was the same as most Tuesdays there except they charged a cover at the door. Our first round was perfect, we got the main four questions right and we got full points on the bonus.

We were not as good on the next three rounds. We actually did really poorly after that. We got a few questions right but never enough to gain any real points. That's why you never celebrate after the first round...

We left right after the last round when we found out we didn't even get close to winning. I watched Lost and now I'm getting ready to sleep and actually go to class in the morning.

No comments: