Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb 19, 2010

I got to work late because I overslept. I was in for Mr. Ferzetti's physics class. Oh, Physics Phun, I remember from so long ago. One thing I can say for him is that his classes are all awesome. They are really nice kids and they work. It was a good day and I had some good conversations with the kids. To generalize, smarter kids are far less annoying to me than the not-as-smart ones.

After work I met Katie at The Looking Glass for smoothies. They didn't have any fruit so we got Chai Frappes. They were really good. We got some sweet potato fries to go with it.

I met up with Chuck and Diebra and headed to Atlantic City and the House of Blues. We got there in time to see Fireworks and then we went to get food during Hellogoodbye's set. We got bread bowls of Broccoli Cheddar soup. It was deliciously awkward to eat with a fork and knife.

We came back for Saves The Day, who played a lot of older stuff and good new stuff as well. They always play a good set and always use that banner. Even with the new lineup, they're really good. And they always have a new lineup.

New Found Glory came up next to play their entire self-titled CD for their tenth anniversary tour. All of the songs are still awesome live; it was great to hear some of the songs they never play anymore. It was especially great to hear "Ballad for the Lost Romantics," which was the last song on the album and one of my favorites.

They went away for a while, changed the set and came back for an encore of favorites from their newer albums. The encore wasn't as long as I'd have liked but it was still a lot of fun.

We came back and I got to Rowan After Hours in time to see everything being taken down and then we came back to the room and went to sleep pretty early.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

hahahahahah that retarded shirt.