Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feb 27, 2010

I awoke to a mysterious text about a gallery meeting at Westby so I gather some photos to bring with me and went there. We were just going over all the submissions and figuring out which would make it into the publication so I knew what pieces I had to photograph. We didn't get a lot done but we plan to finish later this week.

I was starving after the meeting since I hadn't eaten anything so we went and got a stuffed crust pizza loaded up with veggie toppings. It was delicious. After we ate, we worked on applications and homework before Joanna went to work.

I went to After Hours for a while and watched an acapella group do their covers of popular songs. They were called Blue Jupiter. They were pretty good from what I saw.

We spent the next hour or so playing games like Guess Who and Trivia for Dummies, which really doesn't exaggerate with its name. We got veggie subs and then I headed back.

I watched some Weeds and did some writing when I got back. Now it's time to sleep before the trip tomorrow...

1 comment:

Nathan Terry said...

No, the a Capella group was terrible.