Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb 4, 2010

I didn't get a job in the morning unfortunately so I went to the early Modern Art class with Joanna again. I hung out for a while after class and then we went to get some food. I talked to Andrew and Mike for a while about some of our upcoming trips and tried to figure out when we can go skiing together.

We got a sweet potato and taco salad nachos for lunch. We sat in the office and ate and then I had a long break. I spent most of it watching Greek and other shows and taking a short nap before class.

Graphic Design was long tonight. I continued working on my designs by hand--it's hard to make a perfect circle, even with a compass. After doing that for a long time and learning about different fonts we spent the rest of class critiquing our projects from last class and ended up staying late.

I was going to go to the bar after class but I ended up watching Thursday night tv instead. I went to Rowan After Hours for some questionable (but free) mac and cheese before continuing tv.

Ah what an uneventful day. I got to do some writing at least.

No comments: