Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 7, 2010

We slept in again today and eventually got around to going outside to clean off the car. The snow wasn't so bad and it didn't take that long to clear.

We went to the Deptford Mall to get some clothes and then went to Brunswick Zone for super bowling. Get it?

I did really well on the first game with a 196. That's pretty close to my best game ever. I've only ever gotten slightly over 200.

The next games I got progressively worse by 35 pins. My average was pretty good but I lost the next two games. I have no consistency at sports. Or bowling.

We came back and watched the Super Bowl while eating pizza. The game was a pretty good one; the Saints won. I don't really care, though.

We watched some tv while figuring out what we had to do for the week since school isn't canceled.. dammit. Now, more tv and time for bed.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

ph adventures comeon!
also, i am a rhitard in that last picture and have forever ruined your ritual.