Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010

I worked at Lakeside in the morning with a strange schedule but I had a decent amount of time off. I did some writing during the first part of the day but the last part was with a "behavioral disorder" class, who do not do any work at all nor are they held to any type of standards and the aids don't discipline them at all. Good example: do whatever you want, be a loser, be annoying, obnoxious and refuse to do any kind of work and get ahead.

I went to school right after and hung out in the office with Joanna before class. We continued catching up in Modern Art and then had a vegan hot dog at the Student Center before Graphic Design. We worked on some full-page designs today using things we learned. I don't know if it worked.

I stopped by Rowan After Hours to get a massage, massage, massage, massage, massage. Actually, that sign is misleading, you only get one massage. It was nice though.

I got a shower and watched Weeds for a while before going back to RAH to see if I could win anything. I didn't. Now it's time for bed.

No comments: