Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 26, 2010

I worked at Lakeside as it snowed like crazy outside. There was a delay so it was nice to be able to sleep in before going to work. The day wasn't too bad. It was fairly lax since it was basically a snow day.

I picked up Joanna and went to see Cop Out after work. It was pretty hilarious, I'd watch it again. It was certainly not a Kevin Smith movie but it definitely had a different feel to it.

We came back to Rowan and after a while I headed to the Student Center for Frozen Friday. They had a heated tent and an ice skating rink.

I had some food with Andrew, Laura and Mike and then we tried out the "ice" skating. It was not easy.

The fake ice was hard to skate on. I couldn't glide and I almost fell a lot. I never actually fell but I didn't spend that much out there because it wasn't much fun.

The next activity was turkey bowling. It was exactly what it sounds like. We bowled with a frozen turkey in a bag. Not as easy as it sounds.

We entered the tournament later in the night and competed fiercely. Andy reluctantly bowled his turkey.

The final score ended with Andy ahead of me and the person I tied. He won the gift cards and got to take the turkey home!

I picked up the license plate that I made and came back to watch Weeds before sleeping time.

No comments: