Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 21, 2010

There wasn't much going on in the early part of the day besides TV, oatmeal and pictures through the peephole.

I decided it had been far too long since I had been to the gym so I checked out Rowan's gym and elevated track above the courts. I liked it except for how narrow it was. It would be nice if it were longer as well. It felt good to work out though, even with a hurting ankle.

After showering I met Joanna and friends at the cafeteria for dinner. There was some sort of rice and potatoes that was pretty good but I really liked the grilled cheese dipped in tomato basil soup. It's the simple stuff.

After being stuffed from dinner, we worked on assignments. I burnt some discs and got pictures ready for Photojournalism and some things for the gallery. It was a mildly productive evening.

No comments: