Monday, September 9, 2013

Sep 9, 2013



I spent the morning editing the video and on the phone with Alvin from the church making the final adjustments they wanted. They really were not helpful as far as providing me all of the information they wanted. They wanted the video turned around really quickly, but they also wanted to make a bunch of little changes after I finished it. It was a frustrating day. I finally got it to a point where they were happy with it, so I burned a few copies for them.

I headed to Delaware to drop of the DVDs and get paid, then went to Total Wine to check out their selection. They have a ton of stuff and I picked up Evil Genius and Wolaver's Sampler packs. Next stop was Iron Hill Brewery in Wilmington. It sits right on the river and the bar has big glass windows so it's a nice place to sit. Their Citra IPA was really good as was the Pumpkin Ale. The great thing about Iron Hill locations is that they always have different seasonals since they each have an independent brewmaster.


We tried some of the beers later at my house and the Black Eye PA by Evil Genius was my favorite. The Evil Eye PA was really good also. We cracked open the Viva Hababera that I picked up in Boston. It was not really hot at all, but it had a good flavor from the peppers. It was a good thing I was at my house, because I had one or two too many.

No comments: