Friday, September 20, 2013

Sep 20, 2013

I worked at Memorial for an English class today. The classes were okay and at the end of the day the entire school went outside for a pep rally, so I decided to stay inside and watch Elementary instead of listening to people yell about things I don't care about at all. It was a good choice if I do say so myself.


Later I played a round of disc golf at South Vineland. I need to play some different courses soon. I'd love to go on another disc golf camping trip with my friends, but I feel like that will never happen again. Later we went to Kate's to have some of the beers I brought back from tripping. The Shipyard Export is awesome. So is the Blueberry Ale. Sea Dog's IPA is also great. We had a good time. It's weird how I can enjoy drinking so much when I'm with other people, but can rarely enjoy more than one by myself.

No comments: