Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sep 24, 2013


I worked at Bacon School for the same Spanish Teacher as yesterday. She had a pretty easy schedule and I had her "office" in the library for a quiet, private place to hang out on my off periods. I showed the students Selena, which worked pretty well, except some classes could not shut up long enough for me to tell them we were watching a movie and other classes had problems with the DVD player of course. In one class I had to take the students to the library because their teachers were being such idiots and more disruptive than they were.


After work I went to the gym with Ryan and then I headed over to the park for a run. I did two laps and then walked a bit. I stopped by Shop Rite for a much needed restocking of the cabinets. I was out of hummus. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. Shower, New Girl, and early bed.


No comments: