Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sep 5, 2013

Kate wanted to go to Delaware so we went to Lums Pond to play a round of disc golf. There rarely seems to be anyone else out there. The game was good, but I overshot a couple of times and had to search for my disc in the woods. I really liked this course, but I get a little bored with it now. I've seen too much. It was still fun for a quick game. We went over to Argilla Brewing to sample a few of their beers and have something to eat. The Family Tree English pale ale was awesome. Definitely my favorite of theirs I've tried.

Later, Chuck joined us to try some other beers that I'd gotten recently. The Sea Dog Blueberry is really good, and their Riverdriver Hazelnut Porter is damn good. I am partial to hazelnut porters/nut beers in general though. And of course we had a TenFidy by Oskar Blues, and those are always great. Finally, the Trick or Treat by Evil Genius was worth another try also. Good night.

No comments: