Friday, September 6, 2013

Sep 6, 2013


I had quite a busy day, beginning at a house near Philly in the morning I had to shoot for a real estate listing. I enjoy doing these jobs sometimes, but I feel I have a hard time making empty rooms look interesting. I think I need a wide angle lens that isn't a fisheye to give them a flat look and show them more accurately.


After the shoot I headed to Sedgley for a solo round. I really like that course for a quick, varied game when I'm in the area. I made some great putts. When I finished I headed over to the Legacy Photographics office in Bridgeport for my training session. Along with a handful of others I had to "unlearn everything I knew about cameras" so I could learn to do things Dave's way. It was basically a review, but they do things a specific was so it was actually very helpful to have him go over things repeatedly so it burned into my brain. The other photographers seem cool too.


When I finished there I headed to Delaware and killed some time getting food and watching shows on my laptop while I waited for my shoot time. I had to meet the people at the church and set up for video in the chapel. I had to wait longer (after they pushed the time back already) because they hadn't written their script for the narration yet. The job really isn't worth all of this. Anyway, they finally got it together and I shot three versions of the narration so I had some options, then I headed home. It was a good, productive day.

No comments: