Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sep 25, 2013


It was a long day of work at Chestnutwold Elementary School and we kept having technical issues. On my side of the room there was a missing shade on the window that kept letting the morning sun in on the backdrop and annoying me because I had to keep rigging up a gray card on a folded lunch table to block it out. The worst part is that I wouldn't notice right away when it crept back in and I ended up with a few photos with the sun spot in them.

After the long day I drove home through some traffic and got some food before taking a nap. I met Dave and Chelsea to discuss the photos they wanted printed and edits to be done. After our meeting I met Chuck and the others for Quizzo. Once again, we didn't win, but we still did pretty well.

No comments: