Monday, September 23, 2013

Sep 23, 2013

I worked at Wood School for a Spanish teacher today, showing Happy Feet 2 to all of the classes in English. It was fairly pleasant since the movie was actually good to watch repeatedly. And it was nice having Ryan's office to hide in between classes since I didn't have my own room.


Chuck and I went up to Rogues Gallery in Philly to meet Stephanie and her friend for a couple of beers before we went over to the First Unitarian Church Chapel to see Jonah. I had a Burning River Pale Ale by Great Lakes that was amazing. I need to get that again. At the church, the room was actually quite a bit more empty than I'm used to it being, but that was okay. He played his usual amazing set of audience requests and whatever felt right to him in the moment including my request of "Hostage." I love seeing him play that song live. He puts so much emotion into. Just like everything he does. We got some photos after the show like we do.

No comments: