Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sep 21, 2013

I went over to Landis Park this afternoon to play a round with Scott. We got about halfway through the course before Bill and another of his friends showed up. We played two different layouts of the course, and I know how it feels to be the runt of the litter as I struggled to keep up with the long drives these guys were shooting. I did have some really awesome putts though. And they weren't discouraging in anyway so that was nice. Or not. I'm not sure. Ryan and I always laugh at each other's bad shots because we have both had the same things happen. Either way, I always have fun regardless of my ability. I just like being out with other people.


Later I played tennis with my dad. I wish we had done that a little more when it was nice. It was really warm and humid tonight so I was sweaty into the first game. After we shook off the cobwebs I felt like we played pretty well. The rest of the night was staying inside and being lazy.

No comments: