Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sep 4, 2013


I went to Delaware in the morning to meet with a guy that wanted me to edit together a video to advertise his church's backpack distribution project for charity. They have video from last year's event and photos from this years so I just need to film a narration and then put it all together. The meeting went well so I'll be coming back to shoot in a few days. Since I was there I decided to go play a round at Brandywine. It was a perfect day and there was barely anyone else at the park. That course is so long, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that they cut out a lot of the overgrown areas where discs would often be lost forever. This course always reminds me I have a lot of work to do on my game.


This is what the clouds looked like. On my way home Mandie invited me to Peking Tokyo for dinner with her, Tracy, and little Atreyu. We had a great dinner and it was really nice seeing both of them again. Atreyu was also entertaining as he played with his food and threw his cup all over. After dinner we stood outside talking for a long time and eventually parted ways. I met Chuck and Alex at the Oar House for a drink before going to Quizzo. It was another good night.

No comments: