Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oct 9, 2011

Ryan and I went to the gym in the early afternoon and then went over to Silver Run so I could show Ryan the trail and then go for a run there. It's a good two mile route with all the hills and turns.

When my planned photo shoot fell through I asked Chuck if he wanted to meet for a drink at the Oar House. One drink turned into a few as I realized I had nothing else to do for the day.

Kate and Jordan stopped by to hang out as well. We tried quite a few good new beers and eventually made our way out to the beer garden to enjoy the weather. My sister and Ken dropped by as well to get some food. We had been there for quite a long while by the time we decided to leave. It was a good way to spend an afternoon. Nice to have a bar here where we can do that now.

I went up to Rowan for a while later to see a few people. It was fun, but I was ready to go to sleep when I got back home.

No comments: